Local Invalid Docker Machine TLS certificates and is fixing them now

I have a windows 10 and Local don’t start.
I receveid in loop the messagge:

Local Regenerating Machine Certificates Local detected invalid Docker Machine TLS certificates and is fixing them now

Can someone help me?
Thank you

Issue Summary

One or two sentence summary of the issue.

Troubleshooting Questions

• Does this happen for all sites in Local, or just one in particular?

• Are you able to create a new, plain WordPress site in Local and access it in a Browser?

Replication

Describe the steps that others can take to replicate this issue. If you have screenshots that can help clarify what is happening, please include them!

System Details

• Which version of Local is being used?

• What Operating System (OS) and OS version is being used?

• For example: macOS Catalina or Windows 10 Professional
  • Attach the Local Log. See this Community Forum post for instructions on how to do so:

Did you manage to sort this? I’m having this issue now and looking for someone that’s had a fix for this on Window

This is due to an issue with Local Classic. You can read about this in more detail in this FAQ:

It might make sense to try and install Local Lightning (the most recent, 5.x line of releases) from the releases page:

Once that’s installed, you can try restoring the sites to a new ones in Local using either a backup of the site, or try using the files for the site by following the steps outlined in the “Restoring From Only Local Site files” section of this help doc:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.