Migration plugin

What issue or error are you experiencing?

Localwp is a great tool for developing a website. But I now want to move it to Bluehost. All in one migration tool fails in Bluehost, it hangs at the end of the import step. Migrate Guru fails because it crashes in localwp when it tries to send an email. Other I tried I cannot evaluate because the free versions are crippled.

Can anyone recommend a migration plugin that works with both localwp and Bluehost?

I know I can try to see if I can migrate it manually, but I would
Ike a simpler option. I also can see that we engine is simple with localwp but it is too endive for me since this is just a hobby for me.

Thanks, Glenn

What steps can be taken to replicate the issue? Feel free to include screenshots, videos, etc

System Details

• Local Version:

• Operating System (OS) and OS version:

Local Logs

Attach your Local Logs here (Help Doc - Retrieving Local’s Log)

Security Reminder
Local does a pretty good job of scrubbing private info from the logs and the errors it produces, however there’s always the possibility that something private can come through. Because these are public forums, always review the screenshots you are sharing to make sure there isn’t private info like passwords being displayed.

Hi @GlennFulford

We typically recommend WP Migrate PRO, even before it was acquired and became part of our family of products. To give you some options though here is a good list of some pretty common ones in the WordPress community:

https://wp101.com/best-wordpress-migration-plugins/

WP Migrate (non-Pro) used to work fine with Local. Is that still true?

WP Migrate Lite and WP Migrate PRO are both compatible with Local; it just depends on what features you need, as the premium version obviously has more capabilities.