Port conflict with this site's domain 2022

Issue Summary

When I create a site, whether by cloning, using a blueprint, or fresh (preferred), I’m getting a port conflict with the site’s domain. I’ve tried a number of different domains, and I’m getting it consistently. Sites work when I switch to localhost routing mode. Two apps appear to be listening on port 80 (screenshot attached), but I’m not sure what either of them are.

Troubleshooting Questions

• Does this happen for all sites in Local, or just one in particular? All new

• Are you able to create a new, plain WordPress site in Local and access it in a Browser? No

Replication

Describe the steps that others can take to replicate this issue. If you have screenshots that can help clarify what is happening, please include them!

System Details

• Which version of Local is being used? 6.4.2+6012

• What Operating System (OS) and OS version is being used? Mac 12.5

• Attach the Local Log.
    local-lightning.log (710.3 KB)

Security Reminder

Local does a pretty good job of scrubbing private info from the logs and the errors it produces, however there’s always the possibility that something private can come through. Because these are public forums, always review the screenshots you are sharing to make sure there isn’t private info like passwords being displayed.

UPDATE: I’m not sure what I’ve done, but it appears fixed.

Hi @redblue :wave:

Thank you for bringing your question here and happy to hear you found a solution!

I’ll close up this thread now to keep the forums tidy, but be sure to come back if you have any other questions.

Sam :woman_technologist:t3: