Problem with 2FA on My Account

I’m no longer able to login to my hub.localwp.com account. I setup the 2FA somehow, but I can’t seem to find the code in any of the apps I use for 2FA (1Password, Google Authenticator, etc…). There doesn’t seem to be a way to trigger a backup solution on the site either.

Is there anyway I could get some help with this?

Hi @knilob, I have the same issue and can no longer use my Google drive as my google account is not able to Authentify with the 2FA as my authenticator was corrupted during a phone swap, and no backup codes are givet to the 2FA used by LOCAL. It also seems the team behind LOCAL have no interest in solving it as I have asked for help for over a year now! :frowning:

Yep, I’ve given up hope for a response. I just created a brand new account tied to my work email address. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Hi @pacom -

I’ve sent you a direct message to help support you with regaining access to your account. :smile:

Thank you!

Sam

Hello @pacom,

Thank you for verifying! I have disabled 2-factor authentication for your Local account and you should be able to set it up again.

Please reach out if you have any questions, I’ll be happy to help.

I’ll close this ticket now.

Best,

Sam

This topic was automatically closed 36 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.