So I updated to 3.2.1 about and hour ago and now when I go to start my site it just hangs. When I does eventually start (oddly pressing “start” a second time actually starts in quicker) the site is inaccessible. I am getting alot of errors in the log but not really sure how to proceed. Attached youll see the log file. Help. Please.
local-by-flywheel.log (203.5 KB)
Thanks for the log file.
Based off of the log file, it looks like MySQL isn’t starting due to the config directory missing for MySQL.
Here’s what I recommend doing:
- Create a new Custom site in Local that’s using the same MySQL version as the site having issues.
- Browse to the site’s
conf directory and copy the
mysql directory into the
conf directory for the site having problems.
- Restart the site that’s having MySQL issues.
If that doesn’t help, you may have better luck re-importing the site by doing the following:
- Navigate to the Local site’s folder
- Compress it into a zip archive (be sure it includes the
app folder and the
- Drag-and-drop the zip onto Local to initiate an import