My local sites run painfully slow when I have Xdebug installed. I have to follow these steps to fix the problem but then I am unable to use Xdebug
Does this happen for all sites in Local, or just one in particular?
- All sites
Are you able to create a new, plain WordPress site in Local and access it in a Browser?
- Install latest version of LocalWP and setup a site using recommended settings
- Install Xdebug PhpStorm extension from LocalWP and enable this.
- Observe slow performance of newly created site.
Which version of Local is being used?
What Operating System (OS) and OS version is being used?
- Macbook Pro with Apple Silicon M1 running Monterey 12.5.1
Attach the Local Log. See this Help Doc for instructions on how to do so:
- local-lightning.log (147.3 KB)
Local does a pretty good job of scrubbing private info from the logs and the errors it produces, however there’s always the possibility that something private can come through. Because these are public forums, always review the screenshots you are sharing to make sure there isn’t private info like passwords being displayed.