Site stuck in loading

Site stuck in loading.

When I click to start the site it gives a red square and the option to stop it as expected. When I try to “WP Admin” or “Open Site” it will open my chrome browser but never do anything.

Troubleshooting Questions

• Does this happen for all sites in Local, or just one in particular? Just one - Aesir Corgis

• Are you able to create a new, plain WordPress site in Local and access it in a Browser? Yes

Replication

Open local > Start Site > WP Admin/Open Site > Opens Browser > Tab says “loading…” with spinning wheel. Never gives an error display in chrome nor in the error log.

System Details

• Which version of Local is being used - 6.4.0+5927

• What Operating System (OS) and OS version is being used? - Windows 11 home

• Attach the Local Log:
    local-logs.zip (163.8 KB)

Issue happens in both Chrome and Firefox.

So when left long enough it eventually gives a “Request Timed Out - 504” and logged an error in the log:

"
32364#13504: *2 upstream timed out (10060: A connection attempt failed because the connected party did not properly respond after a period of time, or established connection failed because connected host has failed to respond) while reading response header from upstream
"

Attempting to switch to Apache and just see what happens.

Hi, did switching to apache web server fixed the issue? I have been facing this issue for 2 weeks now. I don’t have another backup of the website. I don’t know what to do.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.