Local Community

Site unable to be Pulled due to Command Failed MySQL

Hello, I am trying to pull down a site from flywheel but whenever I try I get the error ““Uh-oh! Error pulling site. We ran into an issue pulling from Flywheel.”

Log file states
{“thread”:“main”,“class”:“PullService”,“message”:"Error: Command failed: /Applications/Local.app/Contents/Resources/extraResources/site-binaries/mysql-8.0.15/bin/mysql --default-character-set=utf8 -A│

Sorry if this is rather vague, all other sites work when being pulled down so I am at a loss of what to do here.

Hi @ryker002,

Welcome to the Local Community! I’m sorry to hear that you’re having issues pulling a site to Local.

Can you please provide your local-by-flywheel.log file? See this Community Forum post for instructions on how to do so:

Thanks!

local-lightning.log (44.7 KB)

Hi Elena, here is the log file.

Also for reference, I am also on Mac Catalina. Thank you!

I have the same issue. I attach my local log file. I’m running on Windows 10. local-by-flywheel.log (81.2 KB) @elena!

@mariodorantesb, it looks like your issue is a bit different than the issue in this post. You’d probably be better served by opening a new topic instead. Also, looking through your log file, it looks like your issue might be resolved by installing the latest version of Local:


Give that a shot and let us know if you still have trouble.

@ryker002, I got a chance to dig into the error that you’re getting when pulling your site down from Flywheel and it looks like the import process is struggling with the database a bit. From the looks of the log entry, we see this:

ERROR 1062 (23000) at line 1409 in file: '/Users/jameslewandowski/Local Sites/dogswell/app/public/.connect-pull.sql': Duplicate entry '\\x00\\x00\\x00\\x00\\x00\\x00\\x00\\x00\\x00\\x00\\xEF\\xBF\\xBD\\xEF\\xBF\\xBD' for key 'PRIMARY'\n\n

This looks like a well known issue with trying to move WordFence tables from one environment to another. Because of the way WF stores table information, it can often times cause a bit of friction. Here’s a post with a resolution that has worked for quite a few people: