Start/Stop Site button always shows "Start Site"

Bug Summary

When using Local the green “Start Site” link shown in the top-right corner of the app always says “Start Site” even after a site has been started. Oddly, this only occurs for one of 10 sites I have set up.

Steps to reproduce

• Select the site in question
  • Click “Start Site”
  • The site starts as expected but the “Start Site” button remains. I have to right-click on the site and select “Stop” to actually stop it.

Environment Info

Describe your environment.

• OSX Monterey 12.0.1
  • What versions of site software (Nginx, Apache, PHP, MySQL) is used? Nginx, PHP 1.3.5, MySQL 8.0.16
  • What version of Local is installed? 6.1.8+5621

Hey @jeremyforehand – Welcome to the Local Community Forums!

I’ve moved this topic to the “Support” category since the “Bug” category is more for wide-spread, reproducible issues – Let’s see what’s going on and how we can help you!

It’s odd that it’s happening for only one of the sites. Is there something different about this one site? Maybe it was cloned from another site? Are the other sites using the same versions of PHP and MySQL?

Can you also click the “Download Local Log” button on the “Support” tab and upload here in the forums so that we can get a better idea of what’s happening?

Thanks for reaching out, Ben.
This issue, obviously, ins’t a show stopper as everything else seems to be working fine, but I’d love to get it resolved, as I’m sure your team would like to as well :smile:

The site in question is, in fact, duplicated from another. And after I double-checked it looks like the issue is occurring with the original as well. So I was mistaken when I said this was the only site affected.
In fact, after further inspection there is a third, unrelated (not duplicated), site that has this issue as well. So it turns out to be 3 of my 10 sites.

I’ve attached the logs.

Thanks again!
Jeremy

local-logs.zip (83.4 KB)

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 730 days. New replies are no longer allowed.