Thank for the upgrade + bug in Apache

Thank you so much…!!
It greatly improved efficiency running under Windows 10, going from version 5.5.2 to 5.5.3.
I am still having trouble passing the Nginx server to Apache.
It definitely gives a ‘page not found’ error.
Even having created the site directly in Apache.
Is there any workable solution? Virtually every site I design is hosted on servers running Apache, and some glitches occurred when trying to migrate.
Thank you.

Hey @Jorihlen – there is a known issue in 5.5.2 that hasn’t been fixed:

Known issue: Apache and PHP 5.6 will result in the site showing “No input file specified.” While this limitation may be frustrating, we did not want to hold up the release. In the meantime, you can continue to use PHP 5.6 with NGINX. We hope to have a fix for this soon!

You might try a different version of PHP.

If that doesn’t work, can you please provide your Local Log? See this Community Forum post for instructions on how to do so:

Good Morning…
What I’m trying to do is match my tests as much as possible to the server characteristics of my most frequent hosting provider.
For that reason I initially tried combining Apache with MySQL 5.7.28 + PHP 7.3.5.
Done this, knowing of the failure in the use of Apache + PHP 5.6.
My specific notice is regarding the failure to use Apache with MySQL 5.7.28 + PHP 7.3.5

Thank you for your effort and generosity in providing free Local for our tests:
Your work is becoming a much appreciated standard.

Greetings and take good care of yourselves.

JorgeLocal´s log.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.