Trying to import using WP All Import, logs show SSL_write() failed

Issue Summary

Trying to import about 600 blog posts using WP All Import. It continues to bomb out after roughly 60 posts saying “your server terminated the import”. Checking the logs I see multiple critical errors noted below.

I’ve broken out the 600posts into 6 separate csv files and tried to import only 1 at a time, same issue.

I’ve restarted the server and the problem still persists. Any idea what is going on?

System Details

• Local Version 6.6.0+6231

• Windows 10 Professional

Relevant Log Portions:

Hi @61pixels

Do you have any antivirus, security, or firewall applications that could be blocking Local? Are you running any other developer applications simultaneously that could be hogging bandwidth?

More details about troubleshooting this here: Router Mode

You could also try adjusting some of your performance settings or checking other items that might be hindering the app. Troubleshooting Performance issues in Local - Local

Thanks for the reply Nick. I was able to narrow things down yesterday after posting. Turns out it wasn’t really the fault of Local at all. It seems the client I’m working with liked to upload 55MB photographs on the regular for everything. So of course, trying to import with WP All Import and have it grab the photographs basically blew up the server with images that large as it kept timing out.

The error I posted above seemed to be about the time the problems were happening, hence why I thought that SSL stuff was the issue. Upon looking in the actual WordPress debug.log I saw the fatal errors for memory issues which lead me to the real problem.

So thank you for replying and trying to help!

1 Like

Glad to hear you nailed down the culprit there! Thanks for following up and letting the community know your resolution :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 36 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.