Two installations won't shut down

Two of my most recent installations won’t shut down.

I have many sites but I only open one or two at a time. Recently, the last two sites I created keep restarting by themselves. I can stop them manually, but as soon as I start any other they site, these two particular sites start again by themselves. I’ve quit Local and restarted. I’ve updated to the latest version, but this continues.

System Details

• Which version of Local is being used? 5.10.5+5403

• What Operating System (OS) and OS version is being used?
    macOS Catalina

@laurayeffeth, I think you might be seeing the same thing as in the thread below. Were the two new sites created by cloning another site?

@burt Thanks for this. It wasn’t quite the same problem, but this gave me enough information to fix it. These were cloned sites, but I hadn’t set up One Click Admin and those fields didn’t exist in the sites.json file. What did exist, was a "status": "running" line which did not appear for any other sites even though some were running at the time. I deleted that line, restarted and everything is working properly now. Thanks again!

1 Like

Glad that you got it sorted. Definitely seems to stem from some kind of config data being carried over from the cloning. But it sounds like @ben.turner is on the case!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.