What issue or error are you experiencing?
Uh-Oh! Unable to start site
What steps can be taken to replicate the issue? Feel free to include screenshots, videos, etc
- Local Version:
- Operating System (OS) and OS version:
Windows 10 64bit
Attach your Local Logs here (Help Doc - Retrieving Local’s Log)
Local does a pretty good job of scrubbing private info from the logs and the errors it produces, however there’s always the possibility that something private can come through. Because these are public forums, always review the screenshots you are sharing to make sure there isn’t private info like passwords being displayed.
If you create a new, blank site in Local can you access that okay? If you can, then you may want to try reimporting the site getting the errors. The steps would look like this:
- Locate the site files on your machine, and save a copy of them to your desktop. If you click
Go to Site Folder under your site name it should take you right to where they are located.
- Once you have those copied, completely delete the site from Local
- Restart Local/your machine
- Reimport the site back into Local. You can refer here on how to Restore from only Local site files