Unable to start my site

What issue or error are you experiencing?

I am unable to start my site. I got an error message which I attached with this message. Hopefully someone can make it work. Thanks

What steps can be taken to replicate the issue? Feel free to include screenshots, videos, etc

I re-downloaded Local on my machine, but still doesn’t work.

System Details

• Local Version:

• Operating System (OS) and OS version:

High Sierra

Local Logs

Attach your Local Logs here (Help Doc - Retrieving Local’s Log)

Security Reminder
Local does a pretty good job of scrubbing private info from the logs and the errors it produces, however, there’s always the possibility that something private can come through. Because these are public forums, always review the screenshots you are sharing to make sure there isn’t private info like passwords being displayed.

Hi @francombat

Have you tried changing your Router Mode? Preferences>Advanced>Router Mode

Are you running other developer applications simultaneously? That could also cause similar issues. Apps like MAMP, XAMPP, or Docker for example.

If you’re still having trouble can you share your Local Logs with us? There are some different ways to access and share Local Logs. For us to be able to troubleshoot thoroughly, please click the Download Local Logs button from the Support tab in Local. This will generate a zip archive that contains the Local log along with some other diagnostic information to help quickly zero in on any issues that Local is encountering.

Hi Nick,
It seem that my Local Zip file is too big to send it over here. I am using a Mac and I don’t how to reduce My Local Zip file. Do you have an idea?

local-logs.zip (82.7 KB)

Hello @francombat -

Did you check for port conflicts or if you’re running other developers apps as @Nick-B suggested? You might need to try checking for port conflicts, closing down all apps and then opening only Local, restarting your machine, etc.

Let me know,

Sam

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.