When I am intalling the Local to the step of the following picture, it can not continue

Issue Summary

When I am intalling the Local to the step of the following picture 1, it can not continue, and I click “WP Admin” no respond; when I exit, and run the Local again, it show the following picture 2.

Troubleshooting Questions

• Does this happen for all sites in Local, or just one in particular? I had try three times, it is same

• Are you able to create a new, plain WordPress site in Local and access it in a Browser? I do not know

Replication

Describe the steps that others can take to replicate this issue. If you have screenshots that can help clarify what is happening, please include them!
picture1

picture 2

System Details

• Which version of Local is being used? local 6.4.3 window

• What Operating System (OS) and OS version is being used?

• For example: macOS Catalina or Windows 10 Professional Win10
  • Attach the Local Log. See this Help Doc for instructions on how to do so:

Security Reminder

Local does a pretty good job of scrubbing private info from the logs and the errors it produces, however there’s always the possibility that something private can come through. Because these are public forums, always review the screenshots you are sharing to make sure there isn’t private info like passwords being displayed.

Continuing the above question,I found another question that I can not install the Wordpress at all while I use LOCAL to creat a site,

Hi @youngjimmy!

Do you have any security, antivirus or firewall applications that could be blocking Local?

Another thing you could try is changing your Router Mode. Details here: What is Router Mode? - Local

If you’re still having trouble can you share a copy of your Local Log? Retrieving Local’s Log File

Thank you for your help, I attached the Local Log,please check.
local-lightning.log (73.2 KB)
local-logs.zip (5.8 KB)

Hi @youngjimmy - thank you for the logs. Based on the errors it does seem like a security or antivirus setting is likely blocking something here. Can you check and be sure nothing is blocking Local on your machine?

Alternatively, you could also try changing your Router Mode to see if that works as well: What is Router Mode? - Local

Hi!Nick-B,Thank for you help! I Just installed window10 profession in my new computer, I do not install any antivirus software, I do not know how to check if security ot antivirus setting is block something.if any introduction to guide?

I try to change the router as the link you sent, but it does not work,the “wordpress version” is not still appeared, I attached the screen shot

Hi @youngjimmy - this guide might help you checking for any conflicts: What is Router Mode? - Local

If you’re still having trouble can you provide an updated Local Log here? Retrieving Local’s Log File

Hi! Nick, Thank you again, but it still can not be installed WP, I attached the files, please check
local-lightning.log (204.3 KB)
logs.zip (631 Bytes)

Hi @youngjimmy! The logs show repeated entries of this error:

'vcruntime140.dll' 14.0 is not compatible with this PHP build linked with 14.16

I found this article that might be able to help walk you through getting that fixed up:

Hi! Nick-B, Many thanks for your cooperation, at last, I installed the wordpress of localwp successfully by reinstall the Win10 OS ,

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.