Where is php.ini located in Local v.6.7.0?

Issue Summary

The file is not in the folder Local sites. Where is it to load it in cPanel?

Troubleshooting Questions

• Does this happen for all sites in Local, or just one in particular?

• Are you able to create a new, plain WordPress site in Local and access it in a Browser?

Replication

Describe the steps that others can take to replicate this issue. If you have screenshots that can help clarify what is happening, please include them!

System Details

• Which version of Local is being used?

• What Operating System (OS) and OS version is being used?

• For example: macOS Catalina or Windows 10 Professional
  • Attach the Local Log. See this Help Doc for instructions on how to do so:

Security Reminder

Local does a pretty good job of scrubbing private info from the logs and the errors it produces, however there’s always the possibility that something private can come through. Because these are public forums, always review the screenshots you are sharing to make sure there isn’t private info like passwords being displayed.

Hi there @webdesigner - welcome to the Local community! :wave:

If you head to “Go to site folder” on your Local Site you can find php.ini.hbs under conf > php > php.ini.hbs.

Let me know if you have any trouble finding that!

Sam

Hi Sam

Thanks for your kind reply.

The problem i have is:
I am using an external hosting.
I already sent the site folder to be uploaded in the server through cPanel, but unfortunately only the home page is visible and also with errors (no background image, no videos, no menu, etc)
According the hosting company, there might be issues with the folders .htaccess and/or ini.php.

In Local, the Website looks perfectly fine, 20+ pages including videos, images, etc

I am not a web developer.

What can i do?

Thanks for your help

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.