WP-CLI "search-replace" error on WP Engine site pull

Issue Summary

WP-CLI generates errors when performing the search-replace command to modify references to the site URL. Could it be because Local and my sites are on two different directories? I attempted to run search-replace myself but WP-CLI doesn’t recognize the directory as a WordPress install.

Troubleshooting Questions

• Does this happen for all sites in Local, or just one in particular?
    Only one.

• Are you able to create a new, plain WordPress site in Local and access it in a Browser?
    Yes

Replication

Pull site from WP Engine into Local

System Details

• Which version of Local is being used?
    5.9.3+5100

• What Operating System (OS) and OS version are being used?

• Windows 10 Professional
  • Attach the Local Log. See this Community Forum post for instructions on how to do so:

• {“thread”:“main”,“class”:“r”,“stack”:“Error: Command failed: "%%resourcesPath%%\lightning-services\php-7.3.5+10\bin\win64\php.exe" "%%resourcesPath%%\bin\wp-cli\wp-cli.phar" --path="D:\local\jeremy-hixon\app\public" --require="%%resourcesPath%%\bin\wp-cli\local-wpcli-error-reporting.php" --skip-plugins --skip-themes --url=jhixondvlp.wpengine.com "search-replace" --all-tables-with-prefix "http://jhixondvlp.wpengine.com" "http://jeremy-hixon.local"\n\n at ChildProcess.exithandler (child_process.js:304:12)\n at ChildProcess.emit (events.js:223:5)\n at ChildProcess.EventEmitter.emit (domain.js:475:20)\n at maybeClose (internal/child_process.js:1021:16)\n at Process.ChildProcess._handle.onexit (internal/child_process.js:283:5)”,“level”:“warn”,“message”:“Unable to import site.”,“timestamp”:“2020-11-29T19:36:02.746Z”}

I am having the same issue. I did a standard install of Local today, which went to C, but I created Local Sites on my A: partition and set the path to that.

I get the same error above, but with the addition of Error: required file ‘local-wpcli-local-error-reporting.php’ doesnt exist (from runtime argument).

Any guidance? Thanks

I get the same error when pulling sites from WPEngine into drive D:/

When I tried to set the directory into default, which is in drive C:/, pulling works just fine.
Kinda kills the purpose being able to set where to pull WPEngine sites into if it can only be done in drive C:/

I don’t want these sites on my SSD, having too many sites will surely shorten the lifespan of my SSD.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.