404 error in sharing Live Links

What issue or error are you experiencing?

Hello,

I’d like to share a site I made locally using Live Links. But when I click on the generated link, it opens a tab, but the site is not displayed. It simply says ‘404’.

I’ve looked at previous posts here about other users who had the same problem. I’ve tried the solutions given, but it still doesn’t work. It’s quite annoying.

Can you please help me?

Thank you very much.

What steps can be taken to replicate the issue? Feel free to include screenshots, videos, etc

System Details

• Local Version: Version 9.0.3+6684

• Operating System (OS) and OS version: macOS Big Sur Version 11.6.4(20G417)
    iMac (Retina 5K, 27 pouces, 2020)
    Processeur : 3,3 GHz Intel Core i5 6 cœurs
    Mémoire : 16 Go 2667 MHz DDR4
    Graphisme : AMD Radeon Pro 5300 4 Go

Local Logs

Attach your Local Logs here (Help Doc - Retrieving Local’s Log)

local-logs.zip (105.7 KB)

Security Reminder
Local does a pretty good job of scrubbing private info from the logs and the errors it produces, however there’s always the possibility that something private can come through. Because these are public forums, always review the screenshots you are sharing to make sure there isn’t private info like passwords being displayed.

Can you tell me what you’ve tried so far so we can see what else might be worth checking?

Hello,

I tried this “The local software did not have full access to the hard drive in my Mac’s system settings. I have now enabled this.”

I’ve cleared my browser cache and it still doesn’t work.

I’ve also tried creating a blank site and sharing it in Live Links and that doesn’t work either.

I’m on the latest version of Local and I’m logged in with my profile on the application.

Can you please help me? Thank you for your help.

Here are some other things you could check:

Are you using a VPN?

Are you using an office/work network?

Do you have any antivirus, security, or firewall applications that could be blocking Local?

Are you running other developer applications simultaneously? Apps like MAMP, XAMPP, or Docker for example.