502 Bad Gateway nginx/1.16.0 MAC Mojave 10.14.6

Issue Summary

I just installed LocalWP for the first time. It’s imposible for me to make it work.
Everything seems to be fine. WP is installed but when I try to get to the Admin Panel it gives me this error.

502 Bad Gateway nginx/1.16.0

Troubleshooting Questions

It happens in all WP I tried to install and there is nothing else than the plain WP.
I tried to change PHP version and web server but still imposible to use LocalWP

Replication

Describe the steps that others can take to replicate this issue. If you have screenshots that can help clarify what is happening, please include them!

System Details

• Which version of Local is being used?

MAC OS Mojave 10.14.6

Security Reminder

Local does a pretty good job of scrubbing private info from the logs and the errors it produces, however there’s always the possibility that something private can come through. Because these are public forums, always review the screenshots you are sharing to make sure there isn’t private info like passwords being displayed.

Hi @jaime

Due to your OS being older than 10.15, this is expected. If you change the PHP version down to 7.3.5 I believe you should be able to get it to work.

Thanks @Nick-B !
I’ll try right now!

1 Like

Great! It worked!
:slight_smile:

1 Like

Glad to hear it! Happy Developing :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 36 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.