502 Bad Gateway nginx/1.26.1

What issue or error are you experiencing?

Uncategorizedoct 2024 - I am trying to create a new site. When i click start site and then view site or admin i get an error message in my browser: 502 bad gateway nginx/1.16.0 under the database tab i have all these msg

What steps can be taken to replicate the issue? Feel free to include screenshots, videos, etc

System Details

• Local Version:

• Operating System (OS) and OS version:

Local Logs

Attach your Local Logs here (Help Doc - Retrieving Local’s Log)

Security Reminder
Local does a pretty good job of scrubbing private info from the logs and the errors it produces, however there’s always the possibility that something private can come through. Because these are public forums, always review the screenshots you are sharing to make sure there isn’t private info like passwords being displayed.

Hi @Belike

We would be happy to assist with your Local troubleshooting! Could you provide some more details to help us take a further look?

• What is your OS?

• What version of Local are you on?

• Please attach a copy of your Local Logs

Keep us posted and we’d be happy to help further!

It looks like you’re reaching out for troubleshooting help with Local. To assist you effectively, you can follow this template:

Troubleshooting Request

1. Operating System: [, Windows 10,]

2. Version of Local: [Local 9.1.0]

local-lightning-verbose1.log (1.0 MB)
local-details.json (925 Bytes)
local-lightning0.log (1.0 MB)
local-lightning-verbose0.log (740.5 KB)

Hi @Belike

There are a few things you can check here to see if they resolve this:

• Do you have any antivirus, security, or firewall applications that could be blocking Local? If so, can you try temporarily disabling them or see if they have a setting that will “allow” Local to proceed?
  • Can you check if your Hosts File is read only? Help! I’m running into an EPERM error with the hosts file on Windows
  • Are you running other developer applications simultaneously? That could also cause similar issues. Apps like MAMP, XAMPP, or Docker for example.