502 request error + unable to find db_name in app/public/wp-config.php

It was working great on LOCAL, so I was designing the web page since weeks ago and now, when cliking WP Admin botton on LOCAL, it can´t open it. It shows:

" 502 Request Error
The page you requested generated a server error and could not be processed.
If you continue to get this message after refreshing, try restarting the Local site.
If the error persists, check the Local Router Logs in Local by going to
Help » Reveal Local Router’s Logs."

And that’s it. The WprdPress version status in LOCAL window contnues processing.
What do I have to do to fix it and contnue working on my web page in order to buy a plan to launch it??? Please help!!!

Hi @Netacho!

Could you share your Local Logs with us? There are some different ways to access and share Local Logs. For us to be able to troubleshoot thoroughly, please click the Download Local Logs button from the Support tab in Local. This will generate a zip archive that contains the Local log along with some other diagnostic information to help quickly zero in on any issues that Local is encountering.

Hi @Nick-B !

For sure… There it is. And my Local version is: 6.5.2 (Windows 10).

Thanks for your support!!!

local-logs.zip (7.2 KB)

@Nick-B , now worst… I restarted the PC and when opening again LOCAL, now appears “Looks like you haven’t created any sited yet!”… So, I tried to import it (as zip) and finally says that is not possible to import it… So, now my LOCAL appears as it would be the first time I’m using it, and I don’t know now what is happening with my job of weeks, I was very close to finish it and to buy a plan to publicate it with a personal domain and e-mails, etc.

Please help!

Next, NEW local log generated:
local-logs.zip (9.1 KB)

Well @Nick-B , I finally decided to start again the web page, re installing Local and creating again everything from zero, but issues again… Just appears one sql file (local.sql) in the SQL folder in my Local Sites folder, all the other sql files are missing, is it normal??? Is it enough with the local.sql file??? Or what is happening and how to fix it???

Thanks again!

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.