All site are stuck by loading

When i click on open wp admin or site it stuck by loading and dont have any information.

Troubleshooting Questions

• Does this happen for all sites in Local, or just one in particular?
    All site

• Are you able to create a new, plain WordPress site in Local and access it in a Browser?
    Yes im able to create a new one but when i open site same problems

Replication

Describe the steps that others can take to replicate this issue. If you have screenshots that can help clarify what is happening, please include them!

System Details

• Which version of Local is being used? the last one

• What Operating System (OS) and OS version is being used?

• Windows 10 Professional_
  • Attach the Local Log. See this Help Doc for instructions on how to do so:

Security R

error.log (93.3 KB)
local-lightning.log (383.5 KB)
eminder

Local does a pretty good job of scrubbing private info from the logs and the errors it produces, however there’s always the possibility that something private can come through. Because these are public forums, always review the screenshots you are sharing to make sure there isn’t private info like passwords being displayed.

Hello @3arbiiii - welcome to the Local community! :wave:

A few questions / troubleshooting things to try:

1. What is your Router mode set to in Local? That would be under Local > Preferences > Advanced > Router mode.

https://i.getf.ly/p9uQg6Ov

1. Have you been able to access your sites before or is this a new issue?

2. Do you have a VPN enabled? Are you able to access the site(s) with it off or on?

3. Do you have antivirus software enabled?

Here is some information and troubleshooting steps you can try related to anti-virus + Windows:

Thanks! Let’s start there,

Sam :woman_technologist:t3:

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.