Assistance Needed with Export Error

Hello,

I am reaching out for assistance regarding an issue I’m experiencing while attempting to export my site. I’ve encountered a specific error during the export process, along with several warnings and errors that may be related.

During the export process, I am receiving an error related to compressing the site. The log indicates a problem scanning a particular directory, specifically mentioning the file C:\\Users\\user\\Local Sites\\erf\\app\\public\\wp-content\\astra-local-fonts\\lato\\S6uyw4BMUTPHjx4wXg.woff2.

The exact error message is: [Error Message related to compression/scandir].

Additional Warnings and Errors:

1. MySQL warnings about UTF8MB3 being deprecated.
  2. Errors regarding self-signed CA certificates.
  3. File permission issues, indicated by EPERM: operation not permitted errors.
  4. Path errors, such as 'C:/Program' is not recognized as an internal or external command.

Could you please provide guidance or solutions to resolve this export error? If additional information or logs are needed, I am happy to provide them.

Thank you for your assistance.

Hi @tsudhonimh

If you’re on Windows you might be running into a permissions issue based on that 3rd error.

You might also have to try to locate the files and folders to manually change their permissions.