Beta 5.6.0 Live Link Error

I just tried this on one of my sites. The site loads normally on the host machine. But here’s what I’m seeing when I attempt to browse to the assigned url from another computer:

Warning : include(/Users/len/Dropbox/Websites/Local Sites/4a9e26f1aa6a.ngrok.io/app/public/wp-content/themes/unchurch-theme/page-parallax.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /Users/len/Dropbox/Websites/Local Sites/dev.meaningofyou.local/app/public/wp-includes/template-loader.php on line 106

Warning : include(): Failed opening ‘/Users/len/Dropbox/Websites/Local Sites/4a9e26f1aa6a.ngrok.io/app/public/wp-content/themes/unchurch-theme/page-parallax.php’ for inclusion (include_path=’.:/usr/share/php:/www/wp-content/pear’) in /Users/len/Dropbox/Websites/Local Sites/dev.meaningofyou.local/app/public/wp-includes/template-loader.php on line 106

Hi @lflier,

Thanks for testing Local Beta 5.6.0! We’ll dig into this issue.

Hiya @lflier, is this a regression from earlier versions of Local?

Hard to say. I haven’t used the feature since January, when I was getting errors from having too many connections with ngrok. It was working for me then. It was just that I had to wait for a long time between page loads because of the connections issue.

Still experiencing this problem in Local 5.6.1.

( ! ) Warning: include(/Users/len/Dropbox/Websites/Local Sites/1f6399202aa0.ngrok.io/app/public/wp-content/themes/genesis/index.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /Users/len/Dropbox/Websites/Local Sites/test.local/app/public/wp-includes/template-loader.php on line 98
Call Stack

Time Memory Function Location

1 0.0007 403800 {main}( ) …/index.php : 0
2 0.0013 404192 require( ‘/Users/len/Dropbox/Websites/Local Sites/test.local/app/public/wp-blog-header.php’ ) …/index.php : 17
3 0.5224 6436520 require_once( ‘/Users/len/Dropbox/Websites/Local Sites/test.local/app/public/wp-includes/template-loader.php’ ) …/wp-blog-header.php : 19

( ! ) Warning: include(): Failed opening ‘/Users/len/Dropbox/Websites/Local Sites/1f6399202aa0.ngrok.io/app/public/wp-content/themes/genesis/index.php’ for inclusion (include_path=’.:/usr/share/php:/www/wp-content/pear’) in /Users/len/Dropbox/Websites/Local Sites/test.local/app/public/wp-includes/template-loader.php on line 98
Call Stack

Time Memory Function Location

1 0.0007 403800 {main}( ) …/index.php : 0
2 0.0013 404192 require( ‘/Users/len/Dropbox/Websites/Local Sites/test.local/app/public/wp-blog-header.php’ ) …/index.php : 17
3 0.5224 6436520 require_once( ‘/Users/len/Dropbox/Websites/Local Sites/test.local/app/public/wp-includes/template-loader.php’ ) …/wp-blog-header.php : 19

This looks like it may be plugin related. A new site created in Local works fine, even with the same custom theme used on the site that fails. I’ll continue to investigate…