Can no longer start existing sites or import sites

Hi - as of today I cannot start existing sites or import sites via zip. I am getting http code 500.
Here is my error log:

Dec 1, 2017, 3:30 PM GMT - error: [main/startSite] Error: (HTTP code 500) server error - oci runtime error: container_linux.go:262: starting container process caused “process_linux.go:339: container init caused “rootfs_linux.go:57: mounting \”/d/simbr/OneDrive/Websites/simbrody/app\” to rootfs \"/mnt/sda1/var/lib/docker/aufs/mnt/115fe35f2ffff953c59bae5e275c651f0805e6538a3a53630b733435740cbc9f\" at \"/app\" caused \“stat /d/simbr/OneDrive/Websites/simbrody/app: protocol error\”""

at C:\Users\simbr\AppData\Local\Programs\local-by-flywheel\resources\app.asar\node_modules\docker-modem\lib\modem.js:239:17
at getCause (C:\Users\simbr\AppData\Local\Programs\local-by-flywheel\resources\app.asar\node_modules\docker-modem\lib\modem.js:269:7)
at Modem.buildPayload (C:\Users\simbr\AppData\Local\Programs\local-by-flywheel\resources\app.asar\node_modules\docker-modem\lib\modem.js:238:5)
at IncomingMessage.<anonymous> (C:\Users\simbr\AppData\Local\Programs\local-by-flywheel\resources\app.asar\node_modules\docker-modem\lib\modem.js:214:14)
at emitNone (events.js:91:20)
at IncomingMessage.emit (events.js:188:7)
at endReadableNT (_stream_readable.js:975:12)
at _combinedTickCallback (internal/process/next_tick.js:80:11)
at process._tickDomainCallback (internal/process/next_tick.js:128:9)

I just had the massive Windows 10 update this morning - if that is relevant?
Thanks
Sim

Turned out to be an issue with One Drive- following the Windows 10 Fall Update. Once I moved the sites out of OneDrive they worked ok again

Hi @SimBrody,

Glad you got it sorted!

Do you have OneDrive configured to use your C:\ drive or is it on an additional internal/external drive?

It’s an additional internal drive - but is only configured to sync part of it to OneDrive, so I moved the sites to another part of the drive.