Can't install Woocommerce

Hello,
I’m new on Local By Flywheel, I’d like to install Woocommerce, but after activate it, this error message occurs :

Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Call to undefined function Automattic\WooCommerce\Internal\Admin\determine_locale() in /app/public/wp-content/plugins/woocommerce/src/Internal/Admin/Translations.php:162 Stack trace: #0 /app/public/wp-content/plugins/woocommerce/src/Internal/Admin/Translations.php(235): Automattic\WooCommerce\Internal\Admin\Translations->generate_translation_strings() #1 /app/public/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(286): Automattic\WooCommerce\Internal\Admin\Translations->potentially_generate_translation_strings('woocommerce/woo...') #2 /app/public/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(310): WP_Hook->apply_filters('', Array) #3 /app/public/wp-includes/plugin.php(453): WP_Hook->do_action(Array) #4 /app/public/wp-content/plugins/woocommerce/src/Packages.php(88): do_action('woocommerce_act...', 'woocommerce/woo...') #5 /app/public/wp-content/plugins/woocommerce/src/Packages.php(44): Automattic\WooCommerce\Packages::load_packages() #6 /app/public/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(286): Automattic\WooCommerce\Packages::on_init('' in /app/public/wp-content/plugins/woocommerce/src/Internal/Admin/Translations.php on line 162

thanks in advance for your help

Hi there @vj_dobermann - welcome to the Local community! :wave:

Looks like there’s an issue with WooCommerce + translations.

Have you set your language inside of WordPress (under Settings > General > Site Language)

Thank you!

Sam

Hi Sammunoz,

it’s strange, I can’t change the site language, there is any dropdown menu to change the site language

Hi @vj_dobermann -

Can you possibly share a screenshot of what you’re seeing?

Thanks!

Sam

after an update of wordpress the dropdown menu is available :slight_smile:

thanks for the support

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 36 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.