Woocommerce not working on Local

Hello

I just started using Local today and i ran in to some problems. Probably my mistake :slight_smile:

i made an export with All in one migration of my live website and try to inport it on to my local flywheel.
first the Google Recaptcha did not work. meaning i could not get in the local site anymore. so i deleted everything and made an other export from the live site with de recapcatche deactivated. that worked but now i have a problem with Woocommerce.
On local the site works but i cannot get in the woocommerce plugin to ad products etc etc.
it is giving me a explanation i don’t understand. (new to the whole website building world)
Maybe it is an easy fix and i did something wrong?!
this is the remark from woocommerce on my local dashboard:

C_Product_Wcpb::get_price() should be compatible with WC_Product::get_price($context = ‘view’) in /app/public/wp-content/plugins/wc-product-bundles/classes/wc_bundled_product.php on line 0 Warning: Declaration of WC_Product_Wcpb::get_regular_price() should be compatible with WC_Product::get_regular_price($context = ‘view’) in /app/public/wp-content/plugins/wc-product-bundles/classes/wc_bundled_product.php on line 0 Warning: Declaration of WC_Product_Wcpb::get_sale_price() should be compatible with WC_Product::get_sale_price($context = ‘view’) in /app/public/wp-content/plugins/wc-product-bundles/classes/wc_bundled_product.php on line 0 Warning: Declaration of WC_Product_Wcpb::get_weight() should be compatible with WC_Product::get_weight($context = ‘view’) in /app/public/wp-content/plugins/wc-product-bundles/classes/wc_bundled_product.php on line 0

and this is what the page is showing when ik click on the woocommerce plugin:

Warning: Declaration of WC_Product_Wcpb::get_price() should be compatible with WC_Product::get_price($context = ‘view’) in /app/public/wp-content/plugins/wc-product-bundles/classes/wc_bundled_product.php on line 0 Warning: Declaration of WC_Product_Wcpb::get_regular_price() should be compatible with WC_Product::get_regular_price($context = ‘view’) in /app/public/wp-content/plugins/wc-product-bundles/classes/wc_bundled_product.php on line 0 Warning: Declaration of WC_Product_Wcpb::get_sale_price() should be compatible with WC_Product::get_sale_price($context = ‘view’) in /app/public/wp-content/plugins/wc-product-bundles/classes/wc_bundled_product.php on line 0 Warning: Declaration of WC_Product_Wcpb::get_weight() should be compatible with WC_Product::get_weight($context = ‘view’) in /app/public/wp-content/plugins/wc-product-bundles/classes/wc_bundled_product.php on line 0 Fatal error: Uncaught ArgumentCountError: Too few arguments to function wcpb_product_interface::wcpb_add_product_bundle_type(), 1 passed in /app/public/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php on line 298 and exactly 2 expected in /app/public/wp-content/plugins/wc-product-bundles/classes/admin-form.php:20 Stack trace: #0 /app/public/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(298): wcpb_product_interface->wcpb_add_product_bundle_type(Array) #1 /app/public/wp-includes/plugin.php(203): WP_Hook->apply_filters(Array, Array) #2 /app/public/wp-content/plugins/woocommerce/includes/wc-product-functions.php(538): apply_filters(‘product_type_se…’, Array) #3 /app/public/wp-content/plugins/woocommerce/includes/admin/class-wc-admin-assets.php(301): wc_get_product_types() #4 /app/public/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(298): WC_Admin_Assets->admin_scripts(‘edit.php’) #5 /app/public/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(323): WP_Hook->apply_filters(NULL, Array) #6 /app/public/wp-includes/plugin.php(453): WP_Hook->do_action(Array) #7 /app/public/wp-admin/admin-header.php in /app/public/wp-content/plugins/wc-product-bundles/classes/admin-form.php on line 20

maybe somebody can help me?

best regards,
Bernard

fixed, had to do with the WC Bundles plugin.
deactivated it and now it is fine.