Can’t change the default browser for Local to Firefox Developer or Firefox
- Does this happen for all sites in Local, or just one in particular?
All sites, global Local setting.
- My default browser in Windows is set to Firefox Developer. I’ve also tried regular Firefox.
- The option for Firefox is entirely greyed out in Local.
- There is no differentiation between Firefox Developer and Firefox in Local.
Describe the steps that others can take to replicate this issue. If you have screenshots that can help clarify what is happening, please include them!
Which version of Local is being used?
- Local Version 6.1.5+5536
What Operating System (OS) and OS version is being used?
- Windows 10 Enterprise N, Version 1909 (18363.1801)
Attach the Local Log:
- local-lightning.log (119.4 KB)