Please add 10web.io hosting to connected host list
Hey @FWTech – Welcome to the Local Community Forums!
Can you provide a little more information about the hosting provider? This helps the community to get a better idea of what it takes to create a Connect integration for the hosting provider.
Hosting Provider Details:
- Name (ie WP Engine)
- URL (ie https://wpengine.com/)
- Describe how the WordPress site is hosted. For example:
- Is it a traditional VPS or LAMP stack?
- Is it containerized (Docker/k8s)?
- Any sort of infrastructure fine-tuning - Caching? Custom Search (like Elasticsearch)? etc.
- Describe how you currently deploy a site from Local to the remote host.
Name - 10web
Describe how the WordPress site is hosted:
Hosted websites are containerised in Linux Containers, aka LXC.
Live websites have FastCGI cache layer enabled by default,
Describe how you currently deploy a site from Local to the remote host.
10web is using PHP FPM with sessions stored in Redis,
for deploying the websites10web provides SFTP/SSH access.
I too use 10web - I’d love to see a connection here! I have 13 sites on that host…