About the Connect Hosts category

Request new providers for Local Connect to deploy to!

Local can Connect to Flywheel and WP Engine.

Use this category to request new remote hosting providers, as well as clarify how you currently deploy to those providers. By having more information and better details about the process and nuances for each hosting provider, it’s easier to know what’s involved!

Also, don’t forget to login and vote as it helps to gauge how much interest there is for a given provider!

Screen Shot 2021-05-20 at 11.10.56 AM

When creating a new topic in this category, answer as much information as you can so the community can get a better idea of what it takes to create a Connect integration for a new hosting provider.

Hosting Provider Details:

• Name (ie WP Engine)
  • URL (ie https://wpengine.com/)
  • Describe how the WordPress site is hosted. For example:
    • Is it a traditional VPS or LAMP stack?
    • Is it containerized (Docker/k8s, something else)?
    • Any sort of infrastructure fine-tuning - Custom caching? Custom Search (like Elasticsearch)? etc.
  • Describe how you currently deploy a site from Local to the remote host.

Hello
I am new to WordPress but I used Local to construct a website on my computer. I now want to upload it to my hosting service: silica.on-rev.com. I used the plugin All-In-0ne WP to create a file containing the web site, but now I am confused about what to do. Please pardon my ignorance of the process, but I will gladly give more necessary information upon request.