Hello, i’ve bumped to issue probably related to Local App.
First to explain my case. I use cron job to make local URL call through
wp_safe_remote_get() (tried also and with
wp_remote_request() with the same error ). However there is an error in the response “cURL error 60: SSL certificate problem: self signed certificate”.
When i make the request through the terminal there is no problem and it returns the expected response Screenshot
Here are the answers of the questions, that i saw in similar topic to help you better debug the issue
- What version of Local are you using?
- Version 5.10.3+5332
- What Operating System and OS version is being used?
- macOS Big Sur version 11.2.3
- Can you please provide your Local Log?
- Yes → local-lightning.log (7.5 KB)
- Does this happen for all sites in Local, or just one?
- This probably will happen on all sites, but currently only on one site i need cURL request.
- Do you have a screenshot of the error you are seeing in the browser?
- Yes, provided debug screenshot above.