One or two sentence summary of the issue.
Unable to start any local websites and can’t debug it.
- Does this happen for all sites in Local, or just one in particular?
All the sites I’ve created
- Are you able to create a new, plain WordPress site in Local and access it in a Browser?
No, the site will start but it will show the same error
I don’t know what caused the problem. Sites were working and then, suddenly they gave me 502 errors.
I tried the following:
- Reboot the computer
- Restart Local
- Wipe out browser data
- Switch to secondary browsers
- Reinstall Local 4.9.2
- Reinstall the previous version
- Move the files to a different location, delete and recreate the site.
- Which version of Local is being used?
4.9.1 and 4.9.2 (latest)
What Operating System (OS) and OS version is being used?
macOS Monterey 12.15.1
Attach the Local Log. See this Help Doc for instructions on how to do so:
local-lightning.log (704.0 KB)