i’ve been making the last update of Local (Windows 10), then the environnement update with a clone of my site. The cloned web site starts but I have a 502 error on the site and admin.
Refreshing page, restarting Local, then updating virtualbox, then restarting manually virtualbox.
Nothing changes and my client is waiting for his website…
I just read the local community post, but I didn’t find anything else but what I did to try to fix that.
Any clue before using an other software, even if Local was really good before making me stuck ?
I’m not able to analize the logs…
LOGS TO ANALYZE
Local Router Logs (40.7 KB)