Error during Wordpress installation on Linux 16.04

Hello !

I succeded in installing Local on Linux 16.04, but when creating a new site, I get an error during Wordpress installation :

{“thread”:“main”,“class”:“Process”,“process”:“phpFpm”,“level”:“warn”,“message”:"/opt/Local/resources/extraResources/site-binaries-linux/php-7.3.5/sbin/php-fpm-original: error while loading shared libraries: libssl.so.1.1: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory",“timestamp”:“2019-11-29T20:04:49.096Z”}

I did some research, solution seems to link libssl.so.1.1 to libssl.so.1.0.0, and after that i got a new error, that I haven’t managed to fix

{“thread”:“main”,“class”:“Process”,“process”:“phpFpm”,“level”:“warn”,“message”:"/opt/Local/resources/extraResources/site-binaries-linux/php-7.3.5/sbin/php-fpm-original: /lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libssl.so.1.1: version `OPENSSL_1_1_0’ not found (required by /opt/Local/resources/extraResources/site-binaries-linux/php-7.3.5/sbin/php-fpm-original)",“timestamp”:“2019-11-29T20:59:03.549Z”}

A post was merged into an existing topic: Issues trying to test out Local on Linux