Error Installing WordPress - first time user

Issue Summary

On initial install of Local on Windows 7 machine.

One or two sentence summary of the issue.
Setup blew up with an error

Troubleshooting Questions

• Does this happen for all sites in Local, or just one in particular?
    First time trying to install my first site

• Are you able to create a new, plain WordPress site in Local and access it in a Browser?
    No

Replication

Describe the steps that others can take to replicate this issue. If you have screenshots that can help clarify what is happening, please include them!
Run Local… .exe & follow the prompts

System Details

• Which version of Local is being used?
    Latest - just downloaded it

• What Operating System (OS) and OS version is being used?

• For example: macOS Catalina or Windows 10 Professional
      Windows 7 Ultimate
  • Attach the Local Log. See this Community Forum post for instructions on how to do so:

Here’s the error message
[Main Instruction]
Error Installing WordPress for polyphotoclub

[Content]
Error: Command failed: “C:\Users\psadm\AppData\Roaming\Local\lightning-services\php-7.4.1+16\bin\win64\php.exe” “C:\xlocal\resources\extraResources\bin\wp-cli\wp-cli.phar” --path=“C:\Users\psadm\Local Sites\polyphotoclub\app\public” --require=“C:\xlocal\resources\extraResources\bin\wp-cli\local-wpcli-error-reporting.php” --skip-plugins --skip-themes “core” “config” --skip-check --dbname=local --dbuser=root --dbpass=root --skip-salts
Tue Jun 22 22:53:41 2021 (11232): Fatal Error Base address marks unusable memory region. Please setup opcache.file_cache and opcache.file_cache_fallback directives for more convenient Opcache usage

I found a workaround to this issue. I found out I had to use Adminer to create a new db user with all priviliges. Then I could install WordPress, and then everything was fine.
Case Closed

This topic was automatically closed 36 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.