Error when Importing a Site Backup Zip File to local using Local by Flywheels

I have a site backup zip file that contains all required files and a dump database. This site was from live production and now I want to restore it on local machine. When importing the file I got an error “…SELECT option_value from eas_options WHERE option_name =‘siteurl’;
ERROR 1146 (42S02) at line 1: Table ‘local.eas_options’ doesn’t exist”
Note: the eas_options table is on the database. I can create a site using this database without an issue.

Troubleshooting Questions

• Does this happen for all sites in Local, or just one in particular?
    It only happens when importing a site.
  • Are you able to create a new, plain WordPress site in Local and access it in a Browser?
    Yes, I can create a new plain WordPress site in Local using this database without an issue.

Replication

1. Backup file of the WordPress site using cPanel
  2. Exported the database, it was from phpmyadmin using Mamp server. the table prefix is eas_
  3. Zip all in one file
  4. Import the zip file to the Local
    5 Error as below

System Details

Security Reminder

Local does a pretty good job of scrubbing private info from the logs and the errors it produces, however there’s always the possibility that something private can come through. Because these are public forums, always review the screenshots you are sharing to make sure there isn’t private info like passwords being displayed.

@chuynh

Here are a couple threads that might get you where you need to go

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.