Fatal error: .../video.php one line 334

What issue or error are you experiencing?

I have a “Fatal error” on the home page of my local site so I cannot access it.

What steps can be taken to replicate the issue? Feel free to include screenshots, videos, etc

screenshots (attachement)

System Details

• Local Version:

• Operating System (OS) and OS version:

Windows 11 Pro 23H2 64 bits

Local Logs

Attach your Local Logs here (Help Doc - Retrieving Local’s Log)

Security Reminder
Local does a pretty good job of scrubbing private info from the logs and the errors it produces, however there’s always the possibility that something private can come through. Because these are public forums, always review the screenshots you are sharing to make sure there isn’t private info like passwords being displayed.

[Fatal error: Uncaught TypeError: explode(): Argument #2 ($string) must be of type string, array given in C:\Users\hugow\Local Sites\ashcom-agency\app\public\wp-content\plugins\nayla-elementor-extension\widgets\video.php:334 Stack trace: #0 C:\Users\hugow\Local Sites\ashcom-agency\app\public\wp-content\plugins\nayla-elementor-extension\widgets\video.php(334): explode(’ ‘, Array) #1 C:\Users\hugow\Local Sites\ashcom-agency\app\public\wp-content\plugins\elementor\includes\base\controls-stack.php(2315): ElementorNayla\Widgets\NaylaVideo->render() #2 C:\Users\hugow\Local Sites\ashcom-agency\app\public\wp-content\plugins\elementor\includes\base\widget-base.php(634): Elementor\Controls_Stack->render_by_mode() #3 C:\Users\hugow\Local Sites\ashcom-agency\app\public\wp-content\plugins\elementor\includes\base\widget-base.php(775): Elementor\Widget_Base->render_content() #4 C:\Users\hugow\Local Sites\ashcom-agency\app\public\wp-content\plugins\elementor\includes\base\element-base.php(464): Elementor\Widget_Base->print_content() #5 C:\Users\hugow\Local Sites\ashcom-agency\app\public\wp-content\plugins\elementor\includes\base\element-base.php(1375): Elementor\Element_Base->print_element() #6 C:\Users\hugow\Local Sites\ashcom-agency\app\public\wp-content\plugins\elementor\includes\base\element-base.php(464): Elementor\Element_Base->print_content() #7 C:\Users\hugow\Local Sites\ashcom-agency\app\public\wp-content\plugins\elementor\includes\base\element-base.php(1375): Elementor\Element_Base->print_element() #8 C:\Users\hugow\Local Sites\ashcom-agency\app\public\wp-content\plugins\elementor\includes\base\element-base.php(464): Elementor\Element_Base->print_content() #9 C:\Users\hugow\Local Sites\ashcom-agency\app\public\wp-content\plugins\elementor\core\base\document.php(1795): Elementor\Element_Base->print_element() #10 C:\Users\hugow\Local Sites\ashcom-agency\app\public\wp-content\plugins\elementor\core\base\document.php(1183): Elementor\Core\Base\Document->print_elements(Array) #11 C:\Users\hugow\Local Sites\ashcom-agency\app\public\wp-content\plugins\elementor\includes\frontend.php(1157): Elementor\Core\Base\Document->print_elements_with_wrapper(Array) #12 C:\Users\hugow\Local Sites\ashcom-agency\app\public\wp-content\plugins\elementor\includes\frontend.php(1052): Elementor\Frontend->get_builder_content(1572) #13 C:\Users\hugow\Local Sites\ashcom-agency\app\public\wp-includes\class-wp-hook.php(324): Elementor\Frontend->apply_builder_in_content(’<h1 data-stagg…‘) #14 C:\Users\hugow\Local Sites\ashcom-agency\app\public\wp-includes\plugin.php(205): WP_Hook->apply_filters(’<h1 data-stagg…', Array) #15 C:\Users\hugow\Local Sites\ashcom-agency\app\public\wp-includes\post-template.php(256): apply_filters(‘the_content’, ‘<h1 data-stagg…’) #16 C:\Users\hugow\Local Sites\ashcom-agency\app\public\wp-content\themes\nayla\template-parts\content-page.php(21): the_content() #17 C:\Users\hugow\Local Sites\ashcom-agency\app\public\wp-includes\template.php(812): require(‘C:\Users\hugow\…’) #18 C:\Users\hugow\Local Sites\ashcom-agency\app\public\wp-includes\template.php(745): load_template(‘C:\Users\hugow\…’, false, Array) #19 C:\Users\hugow\Local Sites\ashcom-agency\app\public\wp-includes\general-template.php(206): locate_template(Array, true, false, Array) #20 C:\Users\hugow\Local Sites\ashcom-agency\app\public\wp-content\themes\nayla\page.php(38): get_template_part(‘template-parts/…’, ‘page’) #21 C:\Users\hugow\Local Sites\ashcom-agency\app\public\wp-includes\template-loader.php(106): include(‘C:\Users\hugow\…’) #22 C:\Users\hugow\Local Sites\ashcom-agency\app\public\wp-blog-header.php(19): require_once(‘C:\Users\hugow\…’) #23 C:\Users\hugow\Local Sites\ashcom-agency\app\public\index.php(17): require(‘C:\Users\hugow\…’) #24 {main} thrown in **C:\Users\hugow\Local Sites\ashcom-agency\app\public\wp-content\plugins\nayla-elementor-extension\widgets\video.php on line 334]**(http://ashcom-agency.local/projets/)

Warning : Attempt to read property “taxonomy” on null in C:\Users\hugow\Local Sites\ashcom-agency\app\public\wp-content\plugins\google-analytics-for-wordpress\includes\helpers.php on line 1346

Warning : Attempt to read property “labels” on bool in C:\Users\hugow\Local Sites\ashcom-agency\app\public\wp-content\plugins\google-analytics-for-wordpress\includes\helpers.php on line 1348

Warning : Attempt to read property “singular_name” on null in C:\Users\hugow\Local Sites\ashcom-agency\app\public\wp-content\plugins\google-analytics-for-wordpress\includes\helpers.php on line 1348

Hi, @ashcom. These are warnings or errors from PHP about plugin code for Google Analytics for WordPress and Elementor, rather than issues with Local.

If you saw them during general use of the plugins (rather than after code customisation you’ve made) you could report the errors to the plugin developers, being sure to also share the PHP version of your site.

1 Like

Hello @nickc thanks you for for your answer however I deactivate the extensions possible but nothing happens it remains inaccessible, attached there is the list of my extensions in full do you have any idea where this could come from please? thanks in advance

@ashcom The fatal error is coming from the “Elementor Nayla Extension”. Try deactivating that or contacting that plugin’s author for support.

@nickc actually the problem comes from Nayla is my theme I will see the problem with them I will come back to tell you what it is thank you very much for your time!

1 Like

Thank you @ashcom -

Please let us know if you get this resolved with the theme developer!

Sam

@sambrockway I opened a ticket on the theme support I will let you know once I have their answers no worries :wink:

1 Like

Hello @ashcom -

Sounds great. I will close this thread for now, feel free to make a new thread if you run into more trouble after getting the theme issue resolved.

Sam

This topic was automatically closed 36 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.