Fatal error when changing site domain name

What issue or error are you experiencing?

Hello!
First of all thank you very much for reading and trying to help me.

I’m a beginner with Wordpress and I think I’ve made a mistake to kill me.

Locally I had 3 Wordpress installations in which I was testing different things to build the website of my newly created company (I was naming them Immus1, Immus2…etc. Immus is the name of my company).

The problem came when, once I had the latest version of the site, I wanted to delete the test versions and rename the official version (calling it Immus). I attach the screenshot showing where I wanted to change the name.

And now the problem is that I can’t access the page. I attach also image of the error that the browser gives me which translation is:
Cannot access this website. Could not find the DNS address of the immus2.local page. The problem is being diagnosed.
DNS_PROBE_POSSIBLE

I also attach the log file in case it helps.

Please, I need help because the site was completely finished and it has taken me several months to set it up.

Thank you very much for your help.

What steps can be taken to replicate the issue? Feel free to include screenshots, videos, etc

System Details

• **Local Version: Version 8.2.1+6583

• **Operating System (OS) and OS version: Windows 11 Home

Local Logs

Attach your Local Logs here (Help Doc - Retrieving Local’s Log)

local-logs2.zip (235.8 KB)

Security Reminder
Local does a pretty good job of scrubbing private info from the logs and the errors it produces, however there’s always the possibility that something private can come through. Because these are public forums, always review the screenshots you are sharing to make sure there isn’t private info like passwords being displayed.

Hi @alvaro1982

Here are some steps you can try to resolve this:

• Locate the site files on your machine, and save a copy of them to your desktop. If you click Go to Site Folder under your site name it should take you right to where they are located.
  • Once you have those copied, completely delete the site from Local
  • Restart Local/your machine
  • Clear your browser cache/cookies
  • Reimport the site back into Local. You can refer here on how to Restore from only Local site files - When you reimport the site you should be able to reset/rename it.

Let us know if you still have any trouble!