Ghost sites previously deleted show up in Local sites list

What issue or error are you experiencing?

Previously deleted (by LocalWP software update) sites are still showing up in the “Local sites” list.

What steps can be taken to replicate the issue? Feel free to include screenshots, videos, etc

screen-elsm-s--LOCWP-411--01--ghost-sites

This is probably not replicable based on the long discussion I had, but I suspect that in-house devs can weigh in on what is causing this issue.

The question I have is – where are these “ghost site listing” coming from? Sure, I can probably right-click and do a delete to remove the listings. But, why is old stuff showing up even though I uninstalled LocalWP months ago and all the site folders (x4) except one are missing. The one that is there is damaged/incomplete/missing most files.

Once again, to re-iterate the purpose of this question is to find out why / how these ghost entries are showing up. I would suspect some database issue. But, I would like to know what database, and how I can clear it. I definitely need to know if LocalWP is storing a copy of my sites somewhere “not local” / remote.

Thanks

System Details

• Local Version:
  • 7.1.2+6410.
  • Operating System (OS) and OS version:
  • Windows 10 64-bit

Local Logs

Attach your Local Logs here (Help Doc - Retrieving Local’s Log)

Security Reminder
Local does a pretty good job of scrubbing private info from the logs and the errors it produces, however there’s always the possibility that something private can come through. Because these are public forums, always review the screenshots you are sharing to make sure there isn’t private info like passwords being displayed.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.