I can´t start my site on .local because say: > Heads-up! Local’s router is having trouble starting. Learn more
Does this happen for all sites in Local, or just one in particular?
The first site on new computer
Are you able to create a new, plain WordPress site in Local and access it in a Browser?
Yes, I create but don´t create the site and can´t enter for this.
Describe the steps that others can take to replicate this issue. If you have screenshots that can help clarify what is happening, please include them!
First Install on Windows 10 and install first site.
- Which version of Local is being used?
- What Operating System (OS) and OS version is being used?
For example: macOS Catalina or Windows 10 Professional
Windows 10 Home 64x
- For example: macOS Catalina or Windows 10 Professional
- Attach the Local Log. See this Community Forum post for instructions on how to do so:
How do I retrieve Local’s Log?
2020/11/14 06:03:17 [emerg] 2140#18536: bind() to 0.0.0.0:80 failed (10013: FormatMessage() error:(15100))
- How do I retrieve Local’s Log?
I hope your help.
Buenos Aires - Argentina