How do I fix this? I had just finished a site for a customer

What issue or error are you experiencing?

Screenshot 2023-09-08 173402
Please help. I am not an expert. What is the easiest way to fix this bug!

What steps can be taken to replicate the issue? Feel free to include screenshots, videos, etc

System Details

• Local Version:

• Operating System (OS) and OS version:

Local Logs

Attach your Local Logs here (Help Doc - Retrieving Local’s Log)

Security Reminder
Local does a pretty good job of scrubbing private info from the logs and the errors it produces, however there’s always the possibility that something private can come through. Because these are public forums, always review the screenshots you are sharing to make sure there isn’t private info like passwords being displayed.

Hi @Emmanuel1

Do you have any antivirus, security, or firewall applications that could be blocking Local?

More details about troubleshooting this here: Router Mode

Are you running other developer applications simultaneously? That could also cause similar issues. Apps like MAMP, XAMPP, or Docker for example.

I downloaded xampp and changed path for local from port 80 to 8080… there was no improvement…now all my local sites show the same error.

Can you try changing your Router Mode to Localhost? Preferences>Advanced>Router Mode

Could we do a video call so I could put you to context?

I edited your comment to remove personal details since these are public forums. Just to keep your info safe!

We are happy to help you further however since Local is a popular and free product we do not offer priority virtual support for calls, virtual meetings, etc

It still seems like what you’ve described you’ve got a blocker somewhere on your machine. Have you checked for permissions and security interference?

Did you go through the steps in this article to check for Port Conflicts?

If you’re still running XAMPP or any other dev program, you’ll want to shut that down completely and then try rebooting your machine. It might still be trying to share a port or preventing Local from updating files on the machine.

Could you provide some more details to help us take a further look?

• What is your OS?

• What version of Local are you on?

• Please attach a copy of your Local Logs

Keep us posted and we’d be happy to help further!

Now this is showing
Windows: 11 pro- version 22H2
Local: 7.1.2

All sites are showing this now

If you change your Router Mode back to Site Domains do those errors go away?

Have you been able to review any security applications, permissions, troubleshoot port conflicts, etc?

Can you share your Local Log?

Here is my local logs. No security is running. No improvements

local-logs2.zip (127 KB)

The errors in your log are very similar to another post I’ll share below. For example:

The innodb_system data file 'ibdata1' must be writable

Usually with these types of errors the culprit is something like antivirus, but if you’re certain that isn’t an issue then it could be permissions getting blocked elsewhere, the disk is out of space, or maybe corrupted. I’ll share some threads below with similar errors and potential workarounds. Something you might have to try if nothing else works is exporting/saving your Local sites and then completely wiping Local from your machine. Then re-downloading and importing your sites back into Local to try again.

io ho questo problema come voi ora come avete risolto ? è pronto un’altro aggiornamento di local ?

Could you provide some more details to help us take a further look?

• What is your OS?

• What version of Local are you on?

• Please attach a copy of your Local Logs

Keep us posted and we’d be happy to help further!

1 Like

utilizzo win 11
il problema è che dopo l’ultimo aggiornamento di local mi sta dando questi problemi, se do l’ok ai errori rimane in carica per molto tempo

Can you create a new, blank site and see if that works okay?

On the site getting the errors above, can you try to reimport it and see if that works? The steps would look like this:

• Right click the site name and select Export. Save that zip file on your desktop.
  • Completely delete the site from Local
  • Restart Local/your machine
  • Reimport the zip file back into Local

ok fatto scaricato il file zip eliminato il sito ora come posso reinstallare il file zip ?
grazie

If you drag and drop the zip into the Local app and it should begin the import automatically.

fatto trascinato e istallato ma esce questa schermata in allegato

Can you share your Local Logs with us? Retrieving Local’s Log File

local-logs.zip (289.7 KB)