I can't find my local sites

Still getting the error even after rebooting and trying to open local

Just not working.

Shucks!

In that case, can you track down the local-by-flywheel.log file like I mentioned before?

Here’s another way of fetching it:

1. Enter %AppData%\Local by Flywheel\local-by-flywheel.log in the top bar of “File Explorer”. You can open this by simply opening any folder.

2. Press Enter

3. You should then see the local-by-flywheel.log file. Once you find it, you can upload it here by dragging and dropping it into your reply.

After the recent update Local by flywheel wont open . This is a very neglectful and bold mov by Local by flywheel . They should not release such updates unless they have tested it rigorously. It’s like building a Ship and then loosing it to sail away in the ocean.
Cmon guys blood sweat and tears have gone into building and setting up complex sites. Local you cannot do thiss to your customers. Please resolve . My local wont open at all. I keep clicking it but it wont even open so forget about hanging or giving an error. it will not even flicker or do anything upon clicking the shortcut on my desktop. the update has majorly messed stuff up. We are not people to exprement your software on … Please provide a solution. I use windows 10 64 bit on a hp spectre laptop.

the only solution for e was to reinstll the old version . my sites are still intact. hope this helps somebody. But if use dont have the old version .EXE file then god help you. You ought to start rambling now.:grinning: