Hi Everybody! Greetings from France.
Local By Flywheel has became THE way to install WordPress Locally. But as you know. A vast majority of WP user doesn’t use WP in English.
- Install a first website, change language in admin, make a blueprint
How I see it :
- An option in LBF Settings panel to install futures site in a particular language by default
- A select option in the 3 step install process
Why add this feature soon?
- it’s an easy one (WP handle it natively now, WP-Cli too)
- it doesn’t add complexity to the UI
- Everybody will appreciate this feature!