Ioncube Loader Problem

Hello,

I am trying to install a plugin that uses Ioncube Loader but I can’t figure out how to install it. Can you point me in the right direction please? I found a topic about Ioncube but it doesn’t say how he managed to make it work.
Thank you for your time!

Regards,
Victor

Hi Victor,

Here’s a guide on how to compile PHP extensions in Local. Let me know if you get stuck!

https://local.getflywheel.com/community/t/how-do-i-compile-additional-php-extensions/2272

If I don’t know how to code in the least, or what most of that reference post means, what do I do to get ioncube to work?

Hey Clay
I am trying to install ioncube loader in fFywheel, I followed your link above and installed the Zend_extension and shown in the PHP info but tried very had to install the ioncube I could not. I am not a coder so your help is really appreciate if you can show me step by step just like the above link you mentioned Ill really appreciate your time.
PHP Info:
Linux 1bf64b4b90a7 4.4.74-boot2docker #1 SMP Mon Jun 26 18:01:14 UTC 2017 x86_64
Zend Engine v3.1.0, Copyright © 1998-2017 Zend Technologies

I have successfully installed ioncube locally but when i push it to the live site it is not installed on the live server. Is there a way to make ioncube work on the a live production environment?

HI Derek
You need to talk to your web hosting company to inatall or activate ioncube. Sometimes ioncube is not installed by default.