Live links wont work

Issue Summary

live link wont work and it says error
One or two sentence summary of the issue.
When I try to use the live link it produces the following error.
Error: connect ETIMEDOUT 34.121.54.145:443 at TCPConnectWrap.afterConnect [as oncomplete] (net.js: 1146:16)

Troubleshooting Questions

• Does this happen for all sites in Local, or just one in particular?

• Are you able to create a new, plain WordPress site in Local and access it in a Browser?

Replication

Describe the steps that others can take to replicate this issue. If you have screenshots that can help clarify what is happening, please include them!

System Details

• Which version of Local is being used?

• What Operating System (OS) and OS version is being used?

• For example: macOS Catalina or Windows 10 Professional
  • Attach the Local Log. See this Help Doc for instructions on how to do so:

Security Reminder

Local does a pretty good job of scrubbing private info from the logs and the errors it produces, however there’s always the possibility that something private can come through. Because these are public forums, always review the screenshots you are sharing to make sure there isn’t private info like passwords being displayed.

Hi there, @antonio1 - welcome to the Local community. :wave:

I’m going to merge your other thread here so they’re in one place.

I am able to create Live Links on my end. Is it possible you have an internet connection issue?

What version of Local are you using?

Thank you!

Sam

Bug Summary

live link wont work and it says error
Summarize the issue in one to two sentences.
When I try to use the live link it produces the following error.
Error: connect ETIMEDOUT 34.121.54.145:443 at TCPConnectWrap.afterConnect [as oncomplete] (net.js: 1146:16)

Steps to reproduce

As precisely as you can, list the steps it takes to reliably reproduce the issue.

Environment Info

Describe your environment.

• What Operating System are you using?
  • What versions of site software (Nginx, Apache, PHP, MySQL) is used?
  • What version of Local is installed?

Supporting info

Please provide your Local Log. See this Community Forum post for instructions on how to do so:

Include any screenshots or video recordings of the issue to help others reproduce.

Hi, im on the latest version of the local and its been working just fine a week ago but now it suddenly stopped plus my connection is stable so im assuming this is some sort of a bug , i saw in the previous topics its been happening to other people as well so the only things i can think of that its a bug.
do you have any ways i can troubleshoot this issue?

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.