One or two sentence summary of the issue.
When I try to enable Live Link, this message popup:
- Does this happen for all sites in Local, or just one in particular?
- Are you able to create a new, plain WordPress site in Local and access it in a Browser?
I open Local, enable Site and click on Live Link
- Which version of Local is being used?
- What Operating System (OS) and OS version is being used?
- For example: macOS Catalina or Windows 10 Professional
Windows 10 Pro
- Attach the Local Log. See this Community Forum post for instructions on how to do so:
local-lightning.log (406.3 KB)
If you create a new, default WordPress site in Local, are you able to create a Live link from that site?
When I look at that Local log, I’m seeing a few errors like what you mention in the screenshot. This one in particular makes me think that there’s some sort of issue with this computer not being able to create a secure connection over HTTPS to the Live Links infrastructure:
Error: Client network socket disconnected before secure TLS connection was established
Do you have any kind of antivirus installed that might be preventing applications from making external requests? Another option might be if this is a work computer, does the IT department install their own self-signed certificates?
This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.