Live links

Issue Summary

Hello I want to use live links and share the website I created by others but Live link does not work for me

Troubleshooting Questions

• Does this happen for all sites in Local, or just one in particular? It happens for all site

• Are you able to create a new, plain WordPress site in Local and access it in a Browser? yes I can create a site but I cannot share my site with Other when my job is fnish

Replication

When I want to activate live link, I receive this message that you should login to your account after become login when I go to local web app I see I am not login and Live Links is still inactive for me

System Details

• Which version of Local is being used? I install last version from site at this date 11/29/2022

• What Operating System (OS) and OS version is being used? Windows 10

• Attach the Local Log. See this Help Doc for instructions on how to do so:

Security Reminder

Local does a pretty good job of scrubbing private info from the logs and the errors it produces, however there’s always the possibility that something private can come through. Because these are public forums, always review the screenshots you are sharing to make sure there isn’t private info like passwords being displayed.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.