Loading Problem

Hi my name is Hassan.
My website is not opening and continously browser is loading but website not opened.
In error log file it is giving me this error : “2023/05/14 20:59:35 [error] 15816#5812: *1 WSARecv() failed (10054: An existing connection was forcibly closed by the remote host) while reading response header from upstream, client: ::1, server: mra-sports.local, request: “GET /favicon.ico HTTP/1.1”, upstream: “http://127.0.0.1:10005/favicon.ico”, host: “mra-sports.local”, referrer: “http://mra-sports.local/””. Can anybody can help me. and guide me how to solve it.

Hi @hassan1

Do you have any antivirus, security, or firewall applications that could be blocking Local? More details about troubleshooting this here: Router Mode

Are you running other developer applications simultaneously? That could also cause similar issues. Apps like MAMP, XAMPP, or Docker for example.

If you need further assistance could you provide some more details to help us take a further look?

• What is your OS?

• What version of Local are you on?

• Please attach a copy of your Local Logs

Keep us posted and we’d be happy to help further!

Thank you for replying me . There was some antiviruses and i uninstalled it. I can not understand about router Mode.
Yes i was running wampp, and xampp in my pc and i uninstalled wampp and xampp is still installed.
My OS is Windows 11 64 .
Local verson is latest one.
I am attaching logs folder from router log.and secondly attaching local lightning from local logs folder.
Sorry for late reply.
logs.zip (20.9 KB)
local-lightning.zip (8.8 KB)

Hi @hassan1 If you’re running some developer applications you might have a port conflict happening.

You can try going to Local > Settings > Advanced > to change your Router Mode to LocalHost. This might allow it to function but with limited features available.

To drill into the conflict further, you could try the steps below:

• Stop all sites that are running in Local

• Force quit Local

• (If using Mac) Run the command lsof -nP -iTCP -sTCP:LISTEN

• (If using Windows) Run the command netstat -ano

What you’ll be looking for here is to see when sites are stopped and Local is properly shut down if there are still programs running on ports 80 and 443. These may be conflicting with Local or the system may be reporting Local is still running.

Once you run that command you should see a list of listening ports. If you see a particular program making use of those ports, you can then kill that process by running sudo kill -9 XXX where XXX is the PID number of that process. (On Windows you will use taskkill /F /pid XXX where XXX is the PID number of that process)

After that, you should be able to retry. Keep us posted if you have any questions or continuing issues.

There are also some more details around this and other troubleshooting steps at this link if needed: Stopping Whatever Is Listening On Port 80.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.