Local Host Refused to Connect

No clue where to go - when I try to get into the Admin, I get the message that Local Host refused to connect. I don’t see a WordPress Version on my home screen-just dots that keep blinking. Software did work but after the update, I can’t do anything. I’ve uninstalled and reinstalled. I’ve read support question after support question, but unfortunately my tech knowledge isn’t to the level that is appears it needs to be to solve this problem. I’ve contacted my computer support and they send me back to Flywheel. Guess I’m looking for someone who might be able to tell me if this is an easy fix or something to complex for me to even attempt.

Hi @lconnell,

Welcome to the Local community!

Can you please provide us with the following information?

1. What version of Local are you running? You can find out by going to “About Local” in Local’s application menu
  2. What operating system are you running?
  3. Last, after restarting Local, did you start the site? If the site is started, you should see a green dot beside the site name in the sidebar

5.2.1+2165
Windows 10 Home

Yes I see a green dot beside the site name in the sidebar. I do not see a WordPress Version listed-only a blinking dot.

Here are the two screen shots of my error.

screen shot 2

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.