If I “Open Site Shell” and run
which wp, it shows the version of WP-CLI I’ve installed globally on my machine via Composer, assuming it’s been added to my PATH. If I remove it from my PATH, I actually get an error that
wp was not found on the PATH.
- Run Windows
- Install Local
- Install WP-CLI globally via Composer
- Add the global Composer bin directory to your PATH
- Launch Local
- Create site with Local
- Launch site shell
- See global WP-CLI install path
- Remove Composer bin directory from your PATH
- Relaunch Local
- Start site shell
which: no wp in (PATH_HERE)
- See Local’s bundled
wpis, in fact, on the PATH. But for some reason, not resolving.
Describe your environment.
- What Operating System are you using? Windows 11 Pro 22H2
- What versions of site software (Nginx, Apache, PHP, MySQL) is used? PHP 7.4.1, MySQL 8.0.16
- What version of Local is installed? 6.4.3+6116
Please provide your Local Log.
local-lightning.log (145.9 KB)
Include any screenshots or video recordings of the issue to help others reproduce.